Latest Book:

Welcome to “Essential Writer's Book”

How long have you been focusing on blog ? How much time you spent each time you write blog post, commenting, researching, or the other important thing you should do ?

I know, that’s sucks. Not only 1-2 hours, you need extra time to bring you in success. There is no shortcut. Just another way to make it simple.

So., welcome to Essential Writer's Book

Here, now, I welcomed you to this site.. 

Which will provide every book that the writer should have.. 

Yep, that’s right. I will try to review any book that I was read, and every what I think its good.


How about quality ?

Don’t be scared. I have blog too, it named kejarduit. Its Indonesia blog and there I focused on internet marketing, online business, writing, affiliate niche. 

So in other hands it means that,,

Im writer, and blogger. I know what I do.

I will review the book that I recommended in. Surely with high quality book.


Q : Why you choose using blogspot domain instead using custom domain ?


Well, I know that a site (or a blog) must have custom domain if want brand. But if you are talking about the brand of this site, Ill tell you that I using blogspot domain because of..

  • Cost

First of all, I know the cost of domain (with host—of course) is not so big. But im here wants you feel free every book I review. So I just want to share my opinion, not for business (even I have plan to make this grow to business)
But if I would change this site become a business site, Insya Allah ill choose custom domain for my brand.

  • Speed

You know, server location affect in site speed. That was I would say.

There’s 2 option to select here. IIX Server (for Indonesian majority visitor) and US Server (for international visitor).

Now, using US server was very very expensive. And of course I wont choose that option just for this site.
So I decided to host this domain in google’s blogspot hosting. Its free, and even it very risky against the TOS., Im positive that I can pass them all.

Okay, its all. Thanks for reading this post. And you should take note that..

I’m sorry if my English so bad..  the only reason is “im indonesian, I usually use Indonesia for my primary language when writing.

Hope with this site, I can study more more English.

Im Muflich Kamil.,
Thanks again ! :D

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Essential Writer's Book - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger